Friday, August 15, 2014

"Most Wanted" - Trends for Fall 2014

Valentino
I am in L-O-V-E with these polka dot Valentino boots from Neiman Marcus.
This pair of boots is a party on your feet.   I  went to a Trends Event at Neiman's this week where we were told that on of the trends for fall fashion is  Gray!  Fall Wardrobes are all about gray from head to toe.  I do love gray, but I have to put my own spin on things and mama needs a little color.   these boots would look smashing with grey head to ankle, don't you?
(click here to continue to the post & see what I want for Fall 2014 this week....)



Here are some things that are on my
 "Most Wanted List" for Fall 2014!

Free People
Global Chic is a trend for Fall 2014.  The look is bohemian with a little sass! I am loving this Handkerchief skirt by Free People. I also adore the Bonnie Suede Lace-ups by Joie too.  Have you tried them on?  So comfy! These shoes look great with pants and dresses.  All around great shoe and very sexy!  Available in black or fog but Fashion Forecasters are betting on fog for the color to have for Fall 2014!

Joie Pea Coat & Sweater Knit Dress
Knit Dressing is another huge trend for Fall 2014.  You simply must have knit dressing in
 your wardrobe for fall.  Dresses, sweater jacket and great tops are a fashion must.  Don't get
 stopped by the fashion police, wear the look right! I am craving this Joie Pea Coat
and Knit Dress in gray!  Of course those little leopard booties are the perfect touch to 
make this outfit super fab!  Leopard remains a neutral when it comes to fashion. Stuart Weizman has the Hitimes which is more affordable, but
 if budget doesn't matter, go for the Valentino Leo Booties.  Hot,hot,hot!!!

There so many fabulous new things in at Neimans.  Make sure you pop over this weekend
 and shop while they have their Fall Trend Event and get a pair of  Stephanie Kantis 
earrings or cuff links when you purchase $350 of regular priced merchandise.  



Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go...so I can buy some fall fashions!
What are you doing this Fabulous Friday???
Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!