Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Don't Miss The Surprise Sale at Kate Spade Starting Today!!!




It's Kate Spade's Surprise Sale!!!  Today thru Thursday at Midnight!
It's a great time to buy yourself or your daughter a little back to school treat!
There are so many great buys in this sale I am having a hard time choosing!
The sale includes what my grandmother would call "sensible bags" all the way
 down to the best in novelty items such as change purses, iphone cases,
jewelry and more!  Great time to stock up for birthday gifts or mark some
names off your Christmas list!  There are also some adorable dresses,
 tops, and shoes!  I don't know about you but I wear flip flops every summer
at the beach, so I plan to buy a new pair for next summer!


Don't miss out!  Things go fast so start shopping!!!!

{click here to see more and continue reading...}





How adorable is this taxi clutch? on sale for $129!




I ask "Who, Who" doesn't love this owl bag?  Maximillian Maxwell $159.


All girls love these big totes, especially for travel. 
Cabana Tile Michelle $99


 Leopard  oversized Harmony tote $99


Maximillian Minera Change purse $39


Love this little Worth Street Croissant $39


I ordered one of these for all my luggage!  Now I won't wonder which
bag is mine in baggage pickup!


Cute watch also comes in white and gold!  only $ 112.
There are several styles of watches on sale.  


Love this layered necklace.  $149.  Makes me think of my friend Miss Len!


Great statement necklace!  only $129!


Those great studs which have been so popular.  now $19!


The ever so popular "Bow Bracelet"  on sale for $29


For all of us that wear glasses.... $39


If you need a blingy necklace this is hands down the best deal in the sale
regular $595 now $149!!!

So make sure you pop over and shop today before every thing gets gone!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!