Friday, August 29, 2014

"Most Wanted" Fall Fashion on Friday



Yay! It's Friday! I don't know why I am so excited, I still have so much to do before I can officially call it the weekend. One of my favorite things to do at night is peruse the internet for cool fall fashions for myself and clients. Here are some things that caught my eye this week and made my "Most Wanted" List! Black is a staple in my wardrobe, but this fall, I am adding merlot to brighten things up a bit.  Bucket bags have never been more popular.  My favorite one is "Cynnie" from Elizabeth and James.  I love it in leopard but all the colors are fab.  Speaking of leopard, I am so happy to find this leopard coat from Piperlime.  This coat is a basic that will take you from jeans to church.  It's fabulous.  It reminds me of the Emerson Frye coat that sold out before I purchased it. So many great things...so few dollars to spend. How are you budgeting for fall?

Here are my "most wanted" picks for this week!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I just love this. I think this is now my favorite fashion bag you have done. It looks so great. You had great vision and a great re love on this one.
    simple-design

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!