Some of my Style Spotter Picks from Above and Why I chose them!
1) Mix of wood with metal finishes/Hollywood Glam like this table and furry poufs from Emporium Home. Love this new resource especially the lighting!
2) Blue and White Ceramics were everywhere but I especially liked this grouping from Stanley Show room! Jamie Rummerfield and Ron Woodson outdid themselves here!
3) Chevron and aqua still around. This piece from Article 24 in the J. Douglas Showroom
had a happy mix of both trends! Love the clean lines!
4) Teal is moving onto the scene and geometrics fabrics are still around shown here on a chair from Lazy Boy Industries. No longer just known for recliners.
5) Recyle was big at market, I liked this beautiful lamp from Dira. More on them later!
6) Mirrored furniture is still around and lacquer is bigger than ever, shown here in this beautiful piece from The Moore Council Showroom called the "Lisa Console"
7) Upcycling was a player in the trend world too. I like this beautiful blue velvet sofa in the
Stanley Showroom by Parker Kennedy.
8) CR Lane vignette with bright over scale pattern on sofa and over scale botanical art with coral,green and blue as the all trendy color scheme now!
9) Brushed Gold finishes are big like shown on this gracefully glam chair from Caracole,
gold was everywhere and brass is back for sure!!!!
If you haven't gone over to the Style Spotter page, make sure to go over there now and see all the things that were spotted as trends! While there make sure you "pin" and "like" items, I can't win because I won last year but the other people on the panel are in a contest to win their next market trip for free! Here is the link!