Friday, August 8, 2014

Fashion Friday - Wants for this Week!



I'm currently dying over these beyond fab booties by Pierre Hardy which are driving my fashion thoughts for my fall wardrobe!  Do you ever see one thing that sticks in your mind and you just can't seem to shake it?  These shoes are it!  Wow! 


Random thoughts on Friday....

I've been thinking about Fall a lot lately!  I want a really cool pair of shoe boots.  Yeah, I know my husband says, "but you already have 50 zagillion pairs shoe boots."   Well, I don't have a printed pair, or a pair with lucite heels or a nude pair!  I really want this pair from Sixtyseven   Phhh-leeeezzz!
And so the argument begins....  
 I also need a new poncho for fall.  I'm kinda digging this one from Paolo Casslini with orange fringe.  It has that little bit of my favorite color(orange) that seems to blend with my entire casual wardrobe.  Yeah, that one!
 I also need a this cute Robert Abbey brass pharmacy lamp from Burke Decor, for my son's new Kravet linen wrapped nail head desk and think this one will do perfectly.

 Hey, if you haven't tried "They're Real" mascara by Benefit, buy it now!  It will make your lashes look amazing!  Trust me on this!  Better than falses. (eyelashes I mean)

 I thew in a few other things that have been on my fashion radar too.  Digging that italian scarf by Jonathan Saunders. It has just the right amount of color to make an outfit pop!

What have you been thinking about lately?  It's time to regroup for back to school.  UGH!  Why not make it fun! I love to see a package on my porch when I drive in from a long day at the studio.  Speaking of studio, Traci Zeller and I have set our Grand Opening date for Studio 202!  It's going to be Friday, Oct 3rd, so Charlotte people put the date on your calendar!  It's going to be a fun night!
 Happy Friday!  Ciao!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Love everything about the outfit. That better be some spectacular mascara for $23! Have you tried it? The cashmere scarf is delicious--love all the colors. Might have to have it...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Linda! It is the best mascara ever! It looks like you have on flash eyelashes. I love it!

      Delete
  2. I have been using the mascara for months and really like it. You can vary coverage to make lashes appear as thick as you want. Doesn't smudge. Highly recommend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love it too Robbie! It is fabulous! The first time I used it someone said you have amazing eyelashes. I was a believer from that point on because my eyelashes are far from amazing.

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!