Friday, September 13, 2013

Happy Surprise!! Traci Zeller and Lisa Mende In Traditional Home Magazine!!!

photo by Stacey Van Berkel
I'm so excited to share with you that Traci Zeller and I are honored to be featured in the October issue Traditional Home magazine along with a plethora of other fabulous designers.  The gentleman's dressing room we designed for the Adamsleigh Greensboro Junior League Show house, was highlighted in the latest issue, which just hit the stands!  Eric Cohler's chic room designed in partnership with Pearson Furniture made the cover!  Traci and I enjoyed getting to know Walker Hinnerman who oversaw the installation of the room.  Kuddos to the Eric Cohler team! Amazing job!



 I was walking back to my hotel in Paris last night, when I received a text from Traci saying we made the issue.   I had to laugh when I saw the picture used at the top of this post of our room, because on the chest is a book about the Louvre in Paris and I had toured the Louvre.    I feel really honored to be among such a star studded cast of designers.  Jason Oliver Nixon, John Loecke of Madcap Cottage, Suzanne Kasler, Lisa Kahn-Allen, Miles Redd, Warren Kessler, Jack Fhlillips, Megan Winters and Kara Cox.   I can't wait to see the issue when I return from my trip!!!  Thank you to Traditional Home Magazine for including us!!!  

P.S. Traci said the magazine is a must buy so grab your issue before they all disappear! 
Can't wait to get my own copy!  Hopefully I can find it in the airport if not, I'm sure it will be in my mailbox when I return from Europe!

Thanks to all of our wonderful partners in our room: Sharon Coppede & Custom Window Treatments of CharlotteHiddell Brooks Gallery,  Madegoods,  Leontine Linens,  PVE Design, Holly Blalock & C.R. Laine, Donna Stanley of J.R. Stanley, Christopher Spitzmiller, Century Furniture & Comer Wear, Stark, Ruby and Sarah Design Studios, Thibaut, Restoration Hardware,Circa Lighting,  HandyMan of Greensboro, Kris Hampton of Hampton Hardwoods, and Brian Sine. 

 Tomorrow I take the chunnel to London!!  Bon Nuit!

Interior design by Lisa Mende and Traci Zeller, showhouse partners-in-crime.  Photography by Stacey van Berkel
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. Lisa CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    What wonderful news and what a fabulous accomplishment!!
    I can not wait for my issue to show up in my mail box!!!
    I will treasure it forever. If we ever do meet I will have if with me for you to SIGN!!!!
    Enjoy your adventure and return home safe and sound.
    Thanks for sharing Paris with us all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh congratulations to you both! I can't wait to see the issue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats. This is certainly well deserved. Cannot wait to see it!

    See you Tuesday in London.

    xoxo-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. I will be checking the mailbox daily for my issue. Very well deserved. You have such amazing talent. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations..!!! It's so well deserved so enjoy the sweetness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an honor! Im sooooo happy for you both, you so deserve it! Have a wonderful weekend Lisa!
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to you both ! So awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you both I adore your work and Traci's of course. Will pick up my copy today!
    So many great collaborations!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artists Series-PVE Design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!! How exciting, so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh super fun! Congrats on the feature! That was really a great space!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh....so excited for you BOTH!!!! Yay.....such beautiful, talented ladies. You deserve every accolade. Can't wait to track down an issue to read all about it!!

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Jang Jobs Ads

    ReplyDelete

  13. Become Ordained Online

    i admire the valuable information you offer in your message. a great article written with great
    hard work i appreciate sharing this graet post. keep up your work. this looks absolutely perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. career opportunities
    great site with great post...i think post plays a very good role in developing a blog much better...I must say, a good attempt from your side...i really appreciate your work....well done....keep doing good work...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!