Monday, September 2, 2013

LampsPlus is Awesome!


LampsPlus

Recently, I needed a pair of lamps quickly for a playroom project, and couldn't find  exactly what I needed from my "to the trade" resources.   I remembered LampsPlus color + plus lighting collection and found the perfect lamp for the room.  When you  need a specific color or style lamp  LampsPlus color + plus lighting collection is the answer to your design dilemma.  It allows you to pick your color, style, and shade to create the perfect custom lamp.  The collection offers bases in over a hundred popular colors, as well as clear and mercury glass.  Start your custom design by choosing the base color, then the style lamp and last the shade which ranges from crisp white to a selection of patterns and stripes.  See for yourself by clicking here.  The price is right too!  Only $149 for the lamp I chose!  That's under $300 for the pair and there are others cheaper than the one I chose!




Color Plus Collection - Colored Glass Lamps


LampsPlus just released a look book with lamps designed by top influencers who are designers and design bloggers.  Check out the cool look book with the lamps  created by each influencer here!  Several of my friends are included!!  Love the lamp  Denise McGaha designed in winter white and Ashlina of The Decorista's tricorn black, both handsome choices for many applications !  I hope I get to choose a lamp for their next look book!  I already know what I would choose!

While I was on LampsPlus site I found many great products.  I have bookmarked several for future projects.    Whether you are on a budget or have an unlimited budget, there is something for everyone at LampsPlus.  LampsPlus has a whole more than lamps too.  I found some amazing mirrors, as well as furniture! 
Just see for yourself!

Murray Feiss $1359.91



Candice Olson $791

Corbett Riveria $3718.91

Aleda $234.95
Textured Mirror $135



Arteriors Barstool $481
Set of two barstools $399.91

Embassy Desk $699.99
Knox Zebra Wood sink with Black Granite $1999.91
Charlotte Side Table $249.99

Copy Cat Chic shared a post today where she showed a Horchow mirrored chest below which retails for $1279:




The LampsPlus version of a similar chest was only $400


Don't you agree that LampsPlus has awesome products?
Shop LampsPlus and tell me what your favorite piece is?

LampsPlus is one of the Sponsors for the Blogtour London Trip which I will be
participating in on Sept 18-23.  The opinions in this post are my own.


Also, don't forget to enter to win the Gift Certificate
 for Uncommon Goods on the blog.  Click Here to enter!!!
Winner announced on Tuesday!  Everyday til Thursday, we
will have a Giveaway on Lisa Mende Design!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I use them a lot and do agree they are a great source!The lamps are great since you can actually color match them to some Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore Paints!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! They do have great products! Thanks Karen! Have a great day!

      Delete
  2. Great source and your picks are fabulous as always.
    xo Nancy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!