Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Paris- The Door to A Whole New World for Me!

























As you know I am in Paris with Design Trust led by Steve Nobel of New York City.
The group is a fabulous mix of interior designers and architects from across the United States.  I have so much to share but my internet has been an issue as well as late nights enjoying the Parisian culture in amazing restaurants.  I wanted to share some of the pretty doors I have seen along the way.  Trust me, I have many more to share but these were a few from my first walk along the streets of Paris.  I cannot wait to share with you the incredible things I have seen.  I feel as though my eyes have just opened fully for the first time to an entirely new world of design!  It's lunch time so I'd better run.  I got separated from my group yesterday and spent about two hours trying to find everyone!  A Bien Tot!

(All photos property of Lisa Mende Design please do not use without giving credit)
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. This is so exciting, Lisa and I can hardly wait to hear and see more. Gorgeous doors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY so much! It has been fab!!! Can't wait to share more!!!

      Delete
  2. What beautiful, gorgeous doors!! Enjoy and don't loose that group again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Patty! They all left this morning but me and my friend Carly! We are going to the museums today!

      Delete
  3. Lisa,. I love to see the doorways of Paris and cannot wait to hear more of this amazing tour!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Artist Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The doors are fab. Can't wait to share more of them...

      Delete
  4. Love the doors! Have a wonderful trip-and have fun!
    xo, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissy! Everything here is so fab. I have lots more doors to share!

      Delete
  5. Those doors simply tell you that they are beautiful, special, and full of history. Parisian doors are always associated with the past, so it's just normal for you to feel nostalgic every time you look at those doors. In addition, they clearly indicate that the city really has a lot to offer!

    Willene Fagen @ Roofing & More, Inc

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!