Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How Do You Find Happy?


After all the rain we had over the past few days, I am ready for what I call
"happy weather"!  The bright sunlight makes me feel as though spring isn't far away.
I am ready for a little color, how bout you?  Here is one room that say "happy" to me!
I love everything about it!  From the curved shaped wall over the window seat to the injections of brightly colored pillows, stools and art.  This room sure puts a smile on my face.  What about you?
Do you crave color in the warmer months or do you prefer a white space?  Perhaps neutrals with a pop?


via


via



via

Tomorrow I will continue the "How to Get The Look" series
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I am always drawn to color but I do love looking at all-white spaces..makes one feel cooler in warmer weather for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I saw your blog! It's exactly what I was trying to convey in my post today! Can't wait for brighter days, that's for sure!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!