Monday, January 30, 2012

How to Get Motivated...

Mondays mark the new week, a new chance to get those projects done that you have been putting off.  What's on your to do list this week?  


I don't know why, but I always have a hard time getting motivated on Mondays, especially when I have been out of town for the weekend.  I went to the mountains with friends.  We had a great time.  I am going to take you shopping with me this week at a great shop we shopped in on Saturday.  I am also going to post about the great home we stayed it.  Unfortunately, my friends were ready to go before I really got the perfect light, so my pictures aren't that great.  
Check back for these post and more.  Until then I am going to leave you with a quote that reflects my personal and professional attitude towards interior design.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
.....decorating should be continuous.  If you do everything at once, you will just end up with a staged set, not a home that reflects you.  When we are living our lives right, we are growing every day.  The same applies to your decor.   -Bryan Batt

Happy Monday, now get your lists update and go seize the day!


remember...



if all else fails you can .....



all photos courtesy of pinterest with the exception of the first photo which belongs to
lisa mende design blog
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. longs i make it to the gym 5 days this week - and get into the office to get a few contracts done - i'll be happy - anything else is a BONUS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a plan to me Erika! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee really is all you need! Hope you have a great week, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got that right Jillian! Hope you have a great week too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can not wait to see where you shopped. I am having a case of the Mondays, on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you enjoyed the tour of Francie Hargroves Jaclyn!

      Delete
  6. Great sentiments here, Lisa..I do agree with a space developing/changing over time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa! It's true that rooms are more interesting that way isn't it?

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!