Monday, January 23, 2012

Did You Know Today was Blue Monday?

Yes, that's right, today January 23rd, is allegedly the "most depressing day of the year"!
Let's don't sit around and accept that someone decided today is earmarked the blah day of the year, 
I mean it can be so much more...
 Let's take this day and turn it upside down and inside out...
Doesn't it take green and yellow to make blue anyway?
Let's show 'em!  Let's take this "blue Monday" and turn it into a rainbow of color.
After all aren't Mondays about starting all over again, recreating ourselves?
via
click here to here the song!







via


via

via


let's turn those blues into pinks.....



via


via

via



via


via





via


via


via



via


via


via



via





via

via


via


Make today ridiculously amazing!


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. That yellow and pink tablescape is definitely cheering up my cold, wintry day! Thanks for the inspiration, Lisa!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post..the colors are beautiful and this makes me feel even better on a good day. I had not idea yesterday was blue monday. The last sentiment is wonderful, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, I had heard that awhile ago, and then I go and launch the new issue of HOF on that day?! What was I thinking!! Janell

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!