Monday, December 2, 2013

Don't Miss Out! You Are Invited!!




Are you familiar with Joy & Revelry?  I've partnered with Joy & Revelry to create a customized shopping experience just for you!  Social media influencers and tastemakers such as myself have been invited to curate online shops with fabulous products!  I had so much fun putting my shop together.  Currently, I have five collections: Traditional with a Twist, Handsome Furnishings, Organic Objects of Desire, Luxe Home Furnishings and Great Gifts.  Pop over and check out my shop!  These are products you won't find on other sites.   Click here to go visit!  Make sure you sign up, it's free. {click here to continue….}


Via Lisa Mende Design/ Photo Credit: Allison Potter Photography

Here are some of the items in my shop!

Python Bench - Click for details!


Orange Hornsby Lamp - Click for Details!


Twenty Tails Pendant - Click for Details!

Click for Details on this Adorable Deer Jewely Holder
Seriously cute isn't it?  Who wouldn't love this?


When Pigs Fly - Click for Details!
I know just who will be getting this cute little guy!


So, pop over and see all the goodies!  If you have't quite gotten to the gift list yet and are still in the "Help! my house needs to be pulled together  for the holidays mode", I have lots of things that can ship out asap, to help you get it done!  

Order today and get FREE shipping!!!!

Click Here to see the other Style Mavens and their shops!
 (I'm not sure what you call a guy since my Friend Courtney Lake is also one,
 possibly a Stylemaster?)

Lot's of things sold out while I was putting my shop together, so don't wait too long! 

Also, don't forget to check out my "Great gifts"!!!
Just in time for the holidays!  There is something for
everyone on your list and all at great prices!  


Follow Lisa Mende Design :


on facebook and google+



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!