Friday, December 7, 2012

Great Christmas Shopping in Chapel Hill!




If you live in North Carolina, you must check out Southern Seasons in Chapel Hill!
It is chocked full of Christmas gifts and goodness!  They even have these cute little bags that 
can be filled with items from North Carolina to send your friends and family.
Take a look at some of there offerings that caught my eye...

There is anything you can imagine for the tea lover!  I especially liked
these Teaposy products which have a flower that blooms in the pot!



Kusmi Christmas tea is fab!  I have been drinking it all week!


Short on time but wanted to send a homebaked goodie?  Here's your answer!
My Grandma's of New England makes delicious cakes that taste as though
 you did the baking!



Rum cakes from North Carolina



Treats to thrill any child young or old






Beautifully packaged truffles sure to make someone's day.




Maple syrup in the cutest containers ever...bears, gingerbread men, stars and little log cabins




Beautiful Christmas china 



The North Carolina China is another gift that would be appreciate by 
some lucky Tarheel.  


One might even chose the Arte d'Italica like Oprah did!  




Speaking of Tarheels, if you have a UNC-CH fan in your house, I think these
 ram's head glasses would be a big hit for their bar.







Gifts for the girls include beautiful scarves from Powder, great bags from lines
such as Spartina and many more.




I spied these cute little books for kids at the check out.  Aren't they fun?
So if you are in Chapel Hill, NC make sure to go to Southern Seasons.  I am sure you will be able to check off many names on your list and find great stocking stuffers to boot!  If you aren't in the area, you can still take advantage of this awesome resource with their great online shop.  Click Here!
What cool gift ideas have you found while out shopping?  Please share!


Last Day to Enter to Win The WilsonArt HD Countertops!
Winner will be announced tomorrow!

Now be a good boy or girl and don't forget to enter my WilsonArt HD countertop Giveway if you want new countertops in your kitchen and a new undermount sink!!  For details in case you missed the original post, click here!  I'm going to working on a house the next couple of day that is on tour on Saturday so not sure I will get around to blogging much.  I also have an article I promised someone, a playlist I promised someone not to mention shopping and decorating to get done!  Whew!  Are you as overwhelmed as I am?   We need to stop, breathe and relax, right?  After all, it's about enjoying the season, not being perfect!  (Repeat 100 times until you believe this!)






Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. man - i need to get hoppin on the christmas shoppin! maybe hitting the stores instead of online will inspire me. im so behind :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful gift ideas....Yummy stuff!!!
    Can't wait for the winner to be announced!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa-
    You find the greatest gifts. I would be left penniless after shopping in this fabulous shop!
    Have a nice weekend.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!