Monday, August 8, 2011

Random Things I love about China....

Musings from a novice photographer with a iphone camera...

The little yogurts you drink outside the shop and 
leave the container to be filled again,
 chinese lanterns that blow in the wind, 
work carts that look as though they are from the 
ancient world working on modern streets,
chinese poetry written in water on sidewalks,
 beautiful gold lettering on walls, 
stone embellishments at Summer Palace, 
stone dragons that guard the entrances to many buildings, 
scribbling on a tree along the river, 
carvings on the dragon boat 
 the smile on a little boy's face....
All images I will forever remember about China....













My heart will never be the same....
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!