Sunday, August 14, 2011

For the Love of Pinterest....

Are you as in love with Pinterest as I am?  If not, you don't know what you are missing!!! Go to Pinterest and check out my boards.   If you don't have an account for yourself, set one up, download the "pin it" bar on your bookmark and start pinning!  You can create your own boards(categories of interest) then pin items you want to save.  Think of it as, your personal visual library, of all things you find online that you love and want to keep up with in one place.  If you are considering several items to purchase, you can compare them side by side by pinning them! Want to keep up with those recipes that you find online, pin them! You can also "follow" other peoples boards and "repin" items
they pin that you love!  It's so much fun!  I will warn you though...It's addicting!
Here are a few of my recent pins...








 I "pinned" these photos to save for inspiration!
Hope you will enjoy pinterest as much as I do!
Start Pinning!!!!  www.pinterest.com
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I don't Pinterest. I should, but I feel so overly connected already!!! Love your images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on Pinterest. I love your photos!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!