Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Little Trade Secret....

When I work on projects for clients, I always try to create special things that let them know I consider their project unique.  Here is a company I have found in my search for specialty products.  I wanted to share a great resource for custom monogramming call JuliaB's.  Not only does this company do beautiful custom monogramming but they also have an online vintage store.  While they are not cheap, I can't help but remember the old  addage,
 " You get what you pay for".  These are worth the money!

Check out the beautiful work of JuliaB's


As shown in Traditonal Home July-Aug 2011


Euro Sham shown in pattern Aix with monogram A06 letter 
"A" embroidered in 2 tone yellow and turquoise.  There are
so many options.  You are only limited by your own preferences.


If you want older linens, they have
Vintage Handtowels in the online store...





Loverly custom monogrammed cocktail napkins
in the online boutique...





Beautiful table linens....
These have little gold bead trim.




I especially liked these placemats and napkins, 
may be since it has my initial on them. Actually,
I think it has more to do with the graceful
scalloped trim around the edges.




Sweetness abounds....
Who could resist these beautiful baby pillows, complete
with the baby's name, birth date and a little bunny! 
I could picture this becoming a tooth fairy pillow, once
the bunny is lost...




The company also offers these beautiful coverlets with
scalloped or piped edges in silk or 100% Italian linen.





Also 100% wool blankets with whipped stitched edges....




I personally loved these coral linens with uniquely
scalloped edges....




Wouldn't these look great in the bathroom off of the 
bedroom with the linens above... oooh, so pretty!!!





Then there are the many beautiful monogram options...
Here is an example of one that I thought was really pretty.
  This reminds me of the "real" monogramming looks like.
We have the "quick" monogramming we can get at the mall,
and while it has its place, this is what really makes things special.





Many times when someone says monogram, you instantly think of 
something feminine, but I liked this option for men as well as women.
It is a little Tory Burchesque, don't you think?  

 Go check out the website.  There is something there that will catch
your eye I am quite sure.  There are any, many options.   

(All photos courtesy of JuliaB's)


I'm off to Chapel Hill this morning, so hopefully I will soon have photos to post
of my project!!  Wish me Luck!
Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!