Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Brown Paper packages Tied Up With String...These are a Few of My Favorite Things....

I was so excited yesterday when the postman rung my door bell and
left a package on my front stoop.  I couldn't wait to open the box.
Getting a package is soooo exciting, and this just what I needed to
brighten my day and inspire me for my new project....

Don't you love the wrapping....


Inside the package was a signed copy of Giannetti Home's founders
Brooke and Steve Giannetti's new book "Patina Style".  
I have admired their work for a long time.  Their work is timeless!

Here is a description from the book,

"The Giannettis have developed a design style that embraces Patina, the beauty that the passage of time brings to objects in your life."

"Patina Style is a color palette, a romance with subtlety, an attraction to natural materials and architectural details,  and is at once old-world and mildly industrial. Patina Style gives insight into materials choices, methods and treatments that result in spaces that celebrate the beauty in the old, the imperfect and the slightly worn."

 To see  some of their work and read Brooke's  blog, Velvet & Linen, click here.  
To order their book click here.  




Here are a couple of pictures from the book...



I cannot wait to get my work done, so I can sit down and enjoy every page!
I promise you will be mesmerized...
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Lisa!
    We're thrilled to know that you are enjoying Patina Style.
    Thank you for sharing it with your readers.

    xo
    Brooke

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!