Monday, June 20, 2011

Family Wedding

My niece, Mary Ellen got married this past weekend.  
It was a beautiful affair.  Everything was well planned down to the 
rainfall that cooled everything off which perfectly arrived after
everyone was seating inside at the dinner.  
Here are a few photos...



The wedding was held in the garden at Highgrove.  Kissing balls of
hot pink roses lined the walkway.


  


Beautiful flowers in garden urns flanked the arbor where the bride
and groom said their vows.





My favorite decorations were the greenery and floating candles 
on the mantle in the banquet hall.   The table in front was for the bride and groom.  
Pink rose petals all around the base and covering the top of the table.



Here is a close up!



Congrats John and Mary!  May you always love have the 
sparkle in your eyes that you had on this beautiful day!  I love you!!!


Congrats John and Mary!  May you always love have the 
sparkle in your eyes that you had on this beautiful day! 
 I love you!!!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!