Friday, June 10, 2011

Don't you love the look of framed wallpaper used in the
pictures below?  I love the way it adds that hand painted mural
look to a room yet, doesn't cover the entire room which I think
can sometimes feel too heavy.  This is light, cheerful and elegant.
I just landed at my beach house and wanted to share a little
sunshine with you....


  
The symmetry created by the panels, lamps and ottomans make a dynamic statement.

living room eclectic living room
(via)
I love the pops of yellow in the bookcases which repeat the color of the murals.
Really brings the entire room together.


I think I might have to try this on my next project....
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!