Saturday, June 4, 2011

What Does It Mean to See Life through Rose Colored Glasses?

"It means that you choose not to see the bad things that happen,
 instead you only see the good."

Is that a bad thing?

(VIA)

A little pink never hurt anyone.....




(VIA)
Pink Stripes add pizazz to the brown & white.....





(VIA)
Touches of pink keep us from being "blue"


(VIA)
Pink gives us lollipop dreams....



(VIA)
Pink is not just for girls....


(VIA)
Pink adds punch to a room....


(VIA)
A little pink and a little louis is like Paris in springtime...

(VIA)


I think I'll keep the rose colored glasses and paint my world pink....







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!