Friday, April 22, 2011

Here's Where I've Been....


Sorry I have been MIA for the last few days. 
 I went to Memphis on Monday and Tuesday for the National Launch of bamboopink! 
 It was an incredible trip!  Meeting Jude Steele, Frances Gadbois and Deb Millar, 
the owners of bamboopink, was quite a treat!  I guess you are 
asking yourself, why an interior designer, would want to sell jewelry?  
Well....I am on a mission...since losing my son, Walker, almost two years ago,
 I have wanted to do something to give back to others.  I have decided to 
start a charity called "Reside with Respect"!  RWR will help low income families, 
specifically single moms with children, furnish their first home once they 
get on their feet, get a job and get that first home for their family!  
I am really excited about my cause!  bamboopink is going to help me
 get it started!  I shared my vision with Jude and Frances and
 they were very supportive. They each have charities of their own
 that they are contributing to with bamboopink as well. 
Here are pictures of my trip to Memphis...

Laura Trevey(my sponsor), Frances Gadbois, Jude Steele(owners of bamboopink)
 and Me when we ran into each other in hotel lobby




This is the signature "Love Knott" of the bamboopink line!
Kim Davis, our team leader,  had an artist make these for
our Launch Party, isn't this one great?




The display table at the party stretched all the way across the room.
 This is a snapshot of the center table.
See the little boxes.....




Here is a close up!  They each held a love knott ring that Jude, Frances
and Debbie gave everyone who was part of the launch.



Here are pictures of some of the great jewelry........
The turq leather bracelet is my favorite of all...also comes in tan.

I'm eyeing the ones with turquoise..
Can you tell I have a turquoise obsession?


Photo courtesy of Krebs Photography
 Of course you need the turquoise cocktail ring to go with the bracelet and earrings...



Photo courtesy of Krebs Photography
 Here are the greek charms, also a Mother's charm which would be great for Mother's Day!
Also, love the key charms and the awesome chains that can be layered!


Here is my team!  Laura Trevey of Bright, Bold and Beautiful Blog is my
sponsor in bamboopink. I was fortunate to have two
of my downline, Barbara Herring Tew,
 and Debbie Daughtry to come!

!
Here's a close up of Barb and me!  She is my Aunt but she seems
 more like a sister given she is only 4 years older than me.  

Here's a pic of Laura and me!  She is precious!  We laughed so hard!

Here I am with Debbie Millar, Kim Davis, Jude and Frances
Kim is the leader of my team and the other three ladies own bamboopink!
What an awesome group of women!   Jude had on a killer pair of
Prada sandals that I am still coveting...


If you want to check out bamboopink
go to www.bamboopink.net/LisaMende
It's absolutely FREE and you have 30 days to decide if
you want to join me on the ground floor of this
exciting opportunity.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!