Sunday, July 12, 2015

Favorite Products Spotted From AmericasMart July Market 2015

jdouglasliving
jdouglasliving
My workload wouldn't allow me to attend AmericasMart this weekend which was really disappointing for me.  It looks like all my designer friends who attended had a ball!  To ease my saddness over not being there, I have scowered instagram for pictures of what everyone found interesting and exciting!  Here are some of my favorite showrooms and designers to follow on instagram to get inspired by the great products they discovered the past few days.  If you are still at market please go by and visit these showrooms.  If you are there and found amazing products, make sure you hash tag #americasmart so the rest of us can find your posts!
Hope you enjoy what I found!  Click on the links to visit the instagram pages of these tastemakers to see more from AmericasMart!


InteriorIcon showing @Modern History

MeredithHeron
bpatrickflynn











perchneworleans - vintage rug 

Home Decor is not the only reason to attend AmericasMart.  I love to find gifts, accessories, jewelry, scarves, shoes and fashions....here are a few things I found on instagram I will be checking out for future reference!


lifeguardpress - Kate Spade new York Items

erikalynnhandmade  - Calla sandal


sparklemaven  - Lisa George Designs bracelets

cornshowroom   The new greymist by @LisaAugustinc

juliabbuckingham
Julia Buckingham's new collection for Global Views is amazing!  

Go to my instagram to see what my favorite pieces are from her new collection!  If you agree please like the photos of Julia's new products!  Would love it if would pick which of the two products I have posted and "Like it" so I can see which will win in popularity with my followers!  Go Vote!  The chair or the or the mirror?  If you would like to puruse the entire collection please visit the Global Views website here.  So many good products here, I can hardly decide!  Which is your favorite?
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!