Thursday, January 29, 2015

Vintage Finds Online At Chairish!!!



World Traveler Foyer



Have you shopped at Chairish.com?  Chairish features a curator-approved shop
 full of vintage treasures.  The shop is designed to make buying and selling easy 
for design lovers.  Their shop offers a vast selection of furniture, decor, jewelry and accessories from all over the country.  There are always so many things I 
like at Chairish I  have a hard time narrowing down my decision on what to buy!  
It's a virtual wonderful of goodies! 

I teamed up with Chairish to play a little game along with a few 
other design blogging friends. We were asked to choose a rug and then
 create a room and color palette around the rug.  I chose this hand
 woven black and cream designed mid-century
 modern rug.    

Cream and Black Rug
I love the graphic pattern of this rug.  The pattern
 reminds me of a winding path. I think it's perfect
 for a foyer, so I decided to design a foyer around 
this rug.   This rug is 4'9" x 8'2' and is only $982!

Here are the items I used to create my foyer:
Left to Right:

1. Brass Umbrella Stand
2. Svenskt Tenn Leather Elephant
3. Mastercraft console table
4. Teal suede ottomans
5. Vintage Assouline Luxury books Set of 6
6. Jeweled Box
7. Abstract painting by Michelle Armas
8. Rosham Beaux Fixture
9. Starburst Mirror
10. Pink Princess Antique Bench
11. Mongolian sheepskin Pillows
12. Ottoman Silk Pillows
13. Celerie Kemble Bolster
14. Zebra Pillow
15. Stripe Footstool
16. Stiffel Green Lamps
17. Fish Base End table

I had so much fun on Chairish looking for items
 to create my foyer.  I had no idea the deals I would
 find. I had to stop shopping for myself 
and focus on shopping for my client.  
It's easy to get distracted
 when the deals are so good.  

Did you know you can buy and sell on Chairish?
You can....

CLEAR OUT & CASH IN

List your gently used items in 2 minutes. They will approve and post them. You take home 80% of the sale price

   Click Here if you want to get started selling!

you can let local people pick up items or Chairish 
will arrange for deliveries for you. 

What are you waiting for?  Go Shop Chairish Today
and rack up the savings on vintage finds ! 

Want to check out the other rugs available at Chairish?  
Click here to see more beautiful rugs at Chairish!








Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I love Chairish! Love that we picked the same rug for the challenge and how we used it so differently. Your foyer being the best ever! Here's mine...http://www.sweethomecharlotte.blogspot.com/2015/02/from-white-to-bright-chairish-designer.html

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!