Saturday, January 3, 2015

I've Been Shopping....Shopping Saturday!






                                                                               


What did you get for Christmas?  

Here are some of my favorite gifts I gave and received!
Have you Spent Your Christmas Money, yet?  If not, allow me to Help You!

Gifts I  I L-O-V-E-D!!!....

  I got a new pair of Sorel Boots for Christmas!  I can't wait to wear them!

Santa gifted me with Maison Francis Kurkdjian "Pluriel" -  So feminine and sexy.

Jo Malone  !  I got several different types of Jo Malone products for Christmas and love them all.
Especially love the Lime Basil & Mandarin scent and the Grapefruit. So clean and fresh!
I also adore the Pomegranite Noir diffusers too.  Would make great Valentine's Day gifts!

Favorite Gifts I gave...


  I gave my hubby Tom Ford Oud Wood - My fave new scent for men!

" Ombre Flokati" throw from Nordstrom - to keep you warm while, also
 maintaining a chic factor.

  Whale-Tail Measuring cups from Anthro to make cooking more fun!  I also gave

 these monogram mugs to my neighbors and these homespun initial mugs to friends.


Sleepyhead  Nightshirt From Nordstrom - on sale 33%off so I bought myself a nightshirt!  


Food52 Ceremonial Grade Macha Tea set - sorry this is currently out of stock,
 but sign up to be notified when it is returns, until then try this selection of green teas



 Valentines Day instead of the typical chocolates!

 du jour!  I took Vivifera to my Girls Night Out christmas Party!  It was a hit!



Gifts I gave myself...


Did I just admit I buy gifts for myself?  Well, it's true.  When I am out shopping

 for others, I often find things I can't live without!  I'll let you in on my secret finds...


 Revive - My new top secret beauty tip!  It's Botox in a bottle

 Amore Pacific - My fav new foundation with green tea complex, which offers
 anti-inflammatory and brightening benefits to your skin! Great for travel! 

Bauble Bar Snake Chain Tassel Earrings - Tassel earrings are so much fun and these
 are only $26! I have seen them for much more!  I like the necklace too.


 Bought Myself After Christmas!

 Gigi New York Python 2015 journal - We all need a journal for the
 new year.  I consider indigo the color of the year for 2015, instead of marsala.

 Tory Burch Rollerball Eau de Parfum for my purse roll on cologne for your purse.
  I also want a set of The Bath Soaps for my powder room.  So pretty!

 J. Crew "Grid" Scarf - just because it's black and white therefore looks
 good with everything all the time.

 "How to Be Parisian Where ever You Are" - A little light reading!

New Balance Pink 631 in Pink from Kohl's - Because this girl is gonna get in
 shape in 2015! Kohl's has most of their Ladies New Balance on sale !!!


What I'm pondering....

 killer piece!  It was originally $798 and is now $449.95. 


Drybar Texas Tea Volumizing  SprayFor the "Big Hair, Don't Care" Look! If you
 really want to go all the way, try the gift set!

North Face Radium Hi-Loft Jacket - I have a pink Northface that is similar to this
 and needs replacing.  It is so warm and cozy! 


Valentino Micro Mini Shoulder Bag in Pink!  Ok, no reasons necessary...do I need a reason?
 It's pink & Valentino, end of story!

Global Views Gold Ceramic Urchins from The Zhush - These are so great in bookcases,
 or on bedside tables.  I like to have some of these on hand for clients.

Laura Mercier has a 20%off post holiday sale.  I'm going to stock up


Montblanc Meisterstuck Pen Anniversary Pen- because I left my last Montblanc

 at the Harris Teeter!   Ok, so I probably shouldn't buy
 myself a nice pen to giveaway again.   I'll mark that off my list, but perhaps I'll buy it
 for my guy for Valentine's Day.

So there you have it!  Whew!  Shopping is tough work, but somebody has to
 do it, right?  Haha!!  And my hubby thinks I'm watching the game!  
Enjoy your Saturday!  I'm dreaming of my fig bath after I workout!

What did you give and get for Christmas that was stellar?
Please share in the comment area.
I'm dying to know!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa, would you write to Santa for me next year because he was very, very good to you. (Then again you may have been a very good girl!) Great selection all around!

    The gold sea urchins from Zhush are something I have wanted and may just treat myself!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get those urchins Karena! They are fab!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love these! I treat myself too... It's Christmas and then our anniversary and then all those lovely sales. So you just have to, right?? Good picks, my friend! xo Kristy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well you have many reasons to treat yourself. I always buy things that I like so that makes me responsible for my own happiness and not dependent on others. I think that is a good habit don't you?

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!