Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Hot New Furniture Line - Article24




If you followed along when I was a Style Spotter for the High Point Market you might remember seeing the vignette above on my Pinterest High Point Style Spotter Board.  I adore the blue and white chevron console, x-benches and mirror! They are from a line called Article 24 and I spotted them in one of my favorite showrooms J. Douglas.   I was looking through some of my pictures from spring market and wanted to share more of their fabulous designs with you.  If you love color, you will love Article24!


Gorgeous coral chest with design on the doors.


Love the combo of two fabrics on this chair and the painted
white frame.  (I spy a little rhinestone elephant pin!)

This was my favorite style chair and of course I love the 
pink and orange which happen to be two of my fav colors
to use together!  Who doesn't love an orange zebra on 
a hot pink pillow?


Can you see the little rhinestone bumble bee pins on the corners of
the tablecloth?  So precious!


This mirror is made from recycled products.  Oh..and did you notice
the walls?  They are stenciled.  So clever.  Which piece is your favorite so far?  Here are a few other great pieces in the line...


1//Cubes Etagere  2//Trellis Cabinet 3//Clarity Mirror 4//Kinsey Cabinet
5//Stratum Chest 6//Profile Table 7//Loops Table 8//Cloud Mirror 9//Mulberry

Every piece available in any of these fun colors:


Article24 is a fab resource.  Let me know if you see any pieces
you would like to know more about.  All are available through me
lisa@lisamendedesign.com

P.S.....

I don't want to lose you....

 I know by now most of you have read that Google Reader ended on July 1st and I am sure by now you have figured out how and where you want to read your favorite blogs, but I wanted to beg  ask  - it would be an honor if you keep following me!  You can do so either by email(just add your email address above right), bloglovin(click on the icon) or on Facebook(highly recommend following this way because if you "like" my Lisa Mende Design page you will get those updates and a link to my blog) My blog will be getting a little facelift over the next couple of months, so you dont' want to miss what I have in store!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!