Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Up, Up & Away to AltSummit!!!!




By Jenny Batt. Photography by Flint Knits.

I'm on my way to Alt Design Summit in Salt Lake City, Utah!  To say I am excited is an understatement.  Alt is a conference for design, fashion, food and lifestyle bloggers.  It's "THE" place to learn cutting edge blog design methods and smart ideas for social media.  There will be fashionistas, interior designers, foodies, photographers, and lots of other fab people who will connect with marketers, share ideas and come together for informative panels and workshops on every aspect of blogging. Old friends will reconnect and new friends will be made!  

I am also very excited about the line up of speakers!  This event brings out the biggest names in lifestyle blogging.

Here are some of my favs....

Camille Styles, Camille Styles

Darcy Miller, Martha Stewart Weddings


Emily Henderson, Style by Emily Henderson


Erin Loechner, Design for Mankind


Kelly Beall, Design Crush


Jenny Komenda, Little Green Notebook


Jaime Derringer, Design Milk


Meg Biram, megbiram.com


Kirsten Krason, 6th Street Design School



There are so many more I can't wait to hear and meet!  Reading some of these blogs daily like I do, you begin to feel like you really know these people!  I will have to restrain from running up to some of them and giving them a big hug!  Some of them really are my friends and I will be giving them a hug!


There are so many great panel discussion I am having a hard time trying to decide which ones to go to.  Not to mention the keynote speakers are ah-maz-ing!  They are Stefan Sagmeister of Sagmeister & Walsh and Chris
 Anderson, 3D Robotics!

It is an action packed schedule for sure! 
To put it simply, Alt Rocks!

By Sara Urquhart. Photography by Alt.

Make sure to follow me on Facebookinstagram and twitter! While I am at Alt I will be blogging about the conference.  Rumor has it Jessica Alba will be here touting her new line The Honest Company!  
Can't wait to share more!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Lisa...have a great time and lets us know all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa have a great, great time!

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so envious! Have a wonderful time and keep us posted!!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one busy girl! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time..looking forward to hearing your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!