Sunday, January 13, 2013

MIA


via

Apologies for being MIA the past couple of days
Migraines can get a girl down and put her behind the eight ball, it doesn't totally put her out of commission but...a request to curate objects, a photo shoot, new clients and various other exciting distractions can totally dominate one's days and nights thus preventing blogs from being birthed.  I promise to be back and consistent by asap.  Until then I will leave you with a couple of juicy tidbits....

Today was healthy saturday.  The day to weigh in and see how our diet is going.  How did you do?  Were you good this week?  Did you lose weight or better yet did you just pain eat healthy?  Let me know.  I lost 1 lb and started Fly Wheel which is a spinning class that totally kicked my butt!  Can wait to go back for me!  Did I really just admit that? 

Here is a great recipe for you to try!
Via Whole Living
  • YieldServes


  • 4 halibut fillets (5 ounces each), skin remove
  • 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
  • Coarse salt and ground pepper
  • 12 corn tortillas
  • 2 cups finely shredded green cabbage
  • 4 radishes, thinly sliced
  • 1 cup fresh cilantro
  • 3 scallions, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 cup 2 percent Greek yogurt
  • 1 lime, cut into wedges

Directions

  1. Rub fillets with olive oil and season both sides with salt and pepper. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill fish, flipping once, until cooked through, about 4 minutes per side. Flake fish into large pieces, discarding any bones.
  2. Toast corn tortillas over a kitchen burner using tongs or wrap in parchment-lined foil and heat in oven, 5 minutes. Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with cabbage, radishes, cilantro, and scallions. Season with salt. Serve with yogurt and lime wedges.

Remember....

Via

Get Out There and make it happen!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. So sorry you suffer from migraines. I did for years. Fortunately I found a wonderful Internist that found a medication that keeps them away! Migraine free for over 12 years. Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry about the migraine....those are never fun but sounds like you have exciting things ahead! I was down 4 lbs on week 1.....although my official weigh in day is Monday. We just got a Fly Wheel in our neighborhood and I've been wanting to try it. I love to Spin and love the idea of being tracked against others to keep me honest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I am so proud of you! That is awesome! I went to fly wheel last night and am headed back this morning early!!!

      Delete
  3. Get well soon, so you can get back to your plans!
    Happy Sunday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teresa! I have a really busy week, here's hoping that headache is gone!!! Happy Monday!~

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!