Thursday, January 10, 2013

Piper Collection, Living Authentically & Who Won!!!















I am so sorry, I haven't gotten my blog post out today! To be totally honest, I have had a migraine all day and haven't felt like posting anything.  That is about as "authentic" as I can get for today!  I have so much to share with you and can't wait to start the series,  but it will have to wait til tomorrow!

I do want to let you in on...
The Hottest New Collection Premiering 
At The January Atlanta Market!!!!!
in case you are going!

Piper Collection 
Showing at The Atlanta Market
Building 1 Space 7L- 29
Jan. 11th-15th


 If you are shopping the Atlanta Market this week, you don't want to miss out on this incredible collection!  Daughter of Cindy Caudle,one of Charlotte's premier luxury designers,Whitney has proven she has a creative gene of her own.  While getting her  degree in textiles and apparel design, Whitney interned at Chan Lu and David Yurman.  After graduation she decided rather than work for someone else she would take a leap of faith and  create her own couture pillow line.   She will definitely be a designer to watch!  If you stop by to see her please tell her I sent you!  If you aren't going to market but want more info on the line, "Like" Piper Collection on Facebook Here!!! Piper Collection website coming soon!

Now for the moment many of you have been waiting for:


The Winner of the Tickets to 


Lori Dennis and Kelli Ellis 

Design Camp

Jan. 30 - Feb 1st 

Atlanta, Ga 

Drumroll Please...



 I used the random order supplier and the computer generated a random list.  Additional entries were added each time you commented, twitted or blogged about the camp.  The numbers were put in the random generator:


Congrats To Christy White of 
The Life Of A Modern Housewife!!!

and 
 Debbie Basnett of Vintage Scout Interiors!!!!

Please contact me via Lmende@gmail.com asap to claim your ticket to camp!  You must claim your prize by 6 p.m. (eastern time)tomorrow night (1/10) or an new winner will be chosen.  (Lisa Mende Design blog retains the right to name a new winner should the winners chosen be unable to attend.)

I wish I had a ticket to give each of you!  For those that didn't win, there is a promotion going on right now!
 Grab a friend and join us! 
  
Watch this video to learn more how you can get a discount
on the regular camp tuition!   It's an awesome deal but tickets are selling fast, so sign up soon to get the discount! 




Click Here To Register Now!

Watch the video below to hear about all the
great speakers and events that are planned!


Pin It!

15 comments:

  1. HOOORAY for the winners! Thanks to Lisa for running the contest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your generosity to my readers and to me!!! You are awesome! Can't wait for Design Camp! Star studded line up of speakers and events!!!

      Delete
  2. Such an awesome giveaway...hope you are feeling better, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will miss you! Excited I will get to meet you in LA at DBC though!!!!

      Delete
  3. Yeah Christy & Debbie! I look forward to seeing you both in Atlanta in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving on these pillows, Lisa! I want that pink and orange one -for real :) How much is it -do you know?

    I hope you're feeling better, and I hope your winners have a wonderful time at Lori and Kelli's camp!

    See you in Olioboard's January 21 blog hop and hello to you, Tam Stone! Happy New Year!

    @tkpleslie/Leslie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Leslie, I still have somewhat of a headache this morning. kInda dull but better. I have a lot of work to do before we go to Chapel Hill this afternoon. I have to go work some over at my client's home there. I'm excited about the Olioboard Hop! Great group of people!!! I sent a request to Whitney for the price of the pillow for you!!!

      Delete
  5. Hope you are feeling better...congrats to the winners :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sherry! I hope I get to see you while I am in Atlanta! I would love to come see the showhouse you are doing! When does it open??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. If you can come over to Indigo for a drink that would be awesome. There will be many designers you will know there I am sure!

      Delete
  7. Hope you are feeling better, Lisa! I had a migraine on Tuesday and my friend had one yesterday... :( Congratulations to the winners! Have fun at Design Camp! I am hoping to go to the one in Philly in October (Atlanta is just a bit too far for this Michigan girl...).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do feel better Carrie! I am so behind on my work! Am playing catch up today! I hope you do get to go to the one in Philly! I can't wait! I will be blogging about it so make sure to check back for a complete run down of what goes on!

      Delete
  8. I am so excited to win and go to Design Camp! Can't wait to meet all of you there! Thank you, thank you, thank you for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited you are going!!!! Send me your email again if you don't mind! to @Lmende@gmail.com

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!