Thursday, January 17, 2013

Photo Shoot & I'm Exhausted!!!

Have you ever done a photo shoot?
Well, if so, you know how exhausting it can be, but also how exciting, fun, crazy and all things good it can be as well, right?  I had a photo shoot yesterday and the work prior kept me from blogging, yesterday doing the shoot kept me from blogging and today...well, I'm just plain tired! 
  
My photographer was the ah-mazing!  Lisa Turnage from Lisa Turnage Photography.  My makeup artist was the ah-mazing Elizabeth Tolley of Charlotte (she has done Katy Perry and several other fam ppl)and my production assistant was the ah-mazing Ken Novak, can we say fab-u-lous! 

I have to say this trio made for a triple amazing day! Here are a three sneak peeks I snapped from the shoot.  I couldn't have done it without them!








Would love to show you more, but promised I wouldn't just yet! I'm off to a fab lunch with Holly Hollingsworth Phillips!  We are meeting to discuss our trip to AltSummit coming up on Jan 23rd in Salt Lake City!!!! Can't wait! 

I have loads to share, I haven't been away from blogging because I was sleeping, so stay tuned, can't wait to fill you in on all the goodness I have been up to!  But today....I play!  Enjoy your day, you won't ever get this day back! Are you making it count?
Pin It!

17 comments:

  1. WHAT A TEASE
    WANT TO SEE IT ALL
    Enjoy Salt Lake. It's a fabulous City!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha!!! I want to keep you guessing!! Just kidding. Can't show just yet because they are going to be in a magazine and I promised I wouldn't share yet.

      Delete
    2. Can you share what magazine? Or the home's Location?

      Delete
  2. can NOT wait to see - no photoshoots for me - but totally excited to see yours!

    PS – my friend is gonna be on Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TONIGHT come check it out on the bog :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind! Oooohhhh! Can't wait to watch. I'll pop over and check it out!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait to see the photo shoot in all of it's glory! Oh the Places You're Going! I can't wait to live vicariously through your journey! So excited to see all that you're up to! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so kind! You are going places too Mrs ivillage!!!!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you are all over the place enjoying yourself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda! It's been a busy couple of weeks! Hope your weekend is fabulous!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I enjoyed it so much!!! So fun! We need to do that again soon! Can't wait to spend time at Alt!

      Delete
  6. How fun, the tease is very enticing!! Love following your progress and all the excitement! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Kim! You are so sweet! I hope your weekend is fab!!!!

      Delete
  7. Photo shoots are so exhilarating you're right, but the hours involved are so demanding...you'd think the photographer was doing most of the work, but No, it's us! Making sure everything is perfect! It is a rush forr sure. Enjoy your day! So happy for you and all you have going on!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!