Friday, November 30, 2012

WilsonArt's Gift to You!!!....


Happy Holidays from WilsonArt!!!


Perla Piazza shown above

WilsonArt wants to give one of my readers a new WilsonArt HD countertops!  Yes, that's right, one of America's leading brands of countertops has graciously offered to give one of my readers not only new countertops but also an integrated sink for for your kitchen! 

Refer to my original post for details on how to enter to win!  




WilsonArt sent me samples and boy is it great looking!  The Aeon Performance enhanced technology provides more 3- 5 times more durability than laminates without this technology.  Aeon isn't a layer that is applied to the top of the laminate, but is actually a new way of making laminate which makes it harder than other laminate on the market today. WilsonArt HD comes in so many different surface options.  Make sure you check out their website for all the options and enter to win by following the directions on my blog here




 If you haven't voted for Lisa Mende Design on
 Modenus Top 100 Interior Design Blogs…. 
 I would love it if you did !!! I have slipped in the rankings!
Click on the link below then scroll down 
to find my name and click on 

the green thumbs up to the right of my name
til the number increases by one 

(you only have to vote once)

Thanks so much for your support! 

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait until the 7th!!
    Fingers crossed
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  2. those countertops are amazing, what a great offer to a reader. I'm heading over to cast my vote for your blog!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!