Wednesday, November 14, 2012

It's Time for a Beautiful Switch - Adorne by Legrand


Remember my post about outlet placement on the kitchen backsplash and how a perfectly beautiful backsplash can be ruined by ill placed switches and electrical outlets?  Well, I found the solution!   Enter Adorn, by Legrand!  This under the cabinet system not only provides lighting, electrical outlets, USB docks,and music, but is conveniently designed with swappable outlets that can be easy snapped out and moved around if your needs change.  The best part is that it is hidden under your cabinet!  No more fighting over the iphone charger in a kitchen with this system!  Want to use your ipad to cook? There is a tablet cradle that easily attaches to hold your iPad in place and free up counterspace for cooking.  Puck lights or linear LED lighting is available too.  Watch the video and see for yourself!  It's amazing!



Forgive the iPhone snapshots but wanted you to see unclose
the display to get the full affect of how it works!


Options:
Speakers

Puck lighting with USB in background...




This company has also redefined the look of the standard outlet/switches for the walls.  Just look at the options!
 Have it your way in metal, leather, bright colors or wallpaper it to match your walls!  Sleek and refined!




You have many options in the type of switch you choose as well.  What's your touch preference? Do you want to click,
flip, touch, wave or do you want a nightlight that removes and can be used as a portable flashlight if the electricity goes out?



No need for those ugly outlet covers to protect
little people, here's your answer.  Socket pops out
when you need it and is hidden when you don't!

open:



Closed:


USB


This was my favorite!  All you do is wave and your lights come on or go off.  Who wouldn't like this by your back 
door when your arms are full of packages?



 As you can see, Adorn by Legrand has tidied up our
backsplash as well as helped up make those necessary elements like switches and outlets a little noticeable.
If you want to learn more pop over to their website
and check it out.  There are videos about all the
 products I mentioned in my post!  

I think I am in love!  Sigh!





Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Very Cool! Thanks for all the info on Adorn. I'll pass it on to my clients.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thank you for sharing, Lisa! This can solve many a problem!
    Happy Wednesday.
    Teresa
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa,
    I'm in love, too!!! What an ingenious solution to something we use every day. I've gotten used to seeing wires hanging down for me to charge my Sonos sound system...but this is so much nicer!!

    So happy you shared this.

    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth! Thank you for stopping by! Happy Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  4. Oh my!!!! This is genius Lisa. Thank you for sharing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holly, if you are over at K. Saks go to J. Landon next door and her carries this!

      Delete
  5. Fabulous stuff.....where did you ever find them?
    Must check out all the different options.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Patty! They were next to my to the trade showroom!

      Delete
  6. Lisa,
    I love this system. I hate all of the wires hanging everywhere. Thanks for the info!
    xo, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lissy! I don't like wires either. I thought this was the perfect solution! Can't wait to pop over and see how things are coming in the mountains!

      Delete
  7. What a great source to have for under cab electrical!! Thanks for sharing Lisa!

    www.donnaviningblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too Donna! I can't wait to use in a job!

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!