Friday, September 14, 2012

Jason Wu & Brizo Too Fab for Words!

 The successful collaboration between Brizo luxury brand and Jason Wu luxury fashion designer, resulted in a fabulous  "little black faucet"!   Brizo's design team's technology mixed with Jason Wu's fashion genius resulted in not just any "little black faucet"  much the same way that  Jason Wu's " little black dress,"  isn't a plain jane dress.  If you want to stand out from the rest, you simply have to choose the best!  So why not chose the brand that has both fashion, and function - Brizo!



Two luxury brands with the same philosophy,
 "Why be ordinary, when you can be fabulous"!



Jason Wu's "Little Black Dress" for Spring 2013

Photo courtesy of Jamye Thornton Photography


Jason Wu's Black Faucet for Brizo

Photo Courtesy of Brizo


Favorite Jason Wu accessories for Spring 2012!  


All Accessory Photos courtesy of Vogue
Photos: Filippo Fior/GoRunway.com



I can't wait to share my Brizo Fashion Week Event!
It was amazing beyond words!  I am so far behind from my travels,I haven't had time to post!  I actually have to work today, but wanted to give you a little 
peep into what's in store for you!  I will be sharing my experience with Brizo and the Jason Wu Fashion Show, once I get caught up. 


If you want to pre-order any of the Jason Wu Collection pop over
to M'oda Operandi and sign up to be notified when the collection is available!
If the runway fashions are out of your budget, I have good news for you.  Jason Wu has a collection coming out in Nordstrom the first of the year at a more reasonable price point called Miss Wu!  


(I enjoyed an all expense paid trip to Fashion Week courtesy of Brizo)
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Lisa, his shoes are amazing and that little black bag I adore. Cant wait to here about your trips. How was your time with Toby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you are a tease! Now I'm really excited to hear more about New York and Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, i can't wait!!!! so excited to hear more about your trip. thanks for the sneak. LOVE HIM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently saw a Jason Wu table that was divine.I'd love to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the shoes are unbelieveable! Sounds like you had a fabulous time, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like so much fun! and did I see a darling group picture of you in a sassy shimmering cocktail dress?
    I wanna see more! Im so happy you got to go..
    Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous... Love it all... What fun .
    Ciao for now, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWEE. That looks like a ton of fun! Love the shoes! My old feet can't wear them but I love to look!
    Thanks Lisa~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those SlingBacks are my favorite!! Glad you have had a fun trip and cannot wait for you to share with us! Thanks for bringing us along visually!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was so much fun! So glad I got to share the experience with you and the other fab bloggers!! His shoes were to die for!!!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!