Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Finally Here!!! Brizo Event at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!

 I leave today for Mercedes Benz Fashion Week in The Big Apple! Can I just tell you how much I love New York!  Of course I also love Brizo and most certainly  Jason Wu!!! I can't wait to meet the team at Brizo and see their new product lines!!  I'm also looking forward to connecting with the other 18 designers who are coming along on this venture with me.  Many of them are dear friends from other work related connections but, their are some fabulous designers coming I thrilled to finally be meeting!  It's so exciting!  I have been busy today tying up loose ends with work, organizing kids, and trying to decide what to pack!  There is a chance of rain, so I will have to remember to pack my umbrella!

The first event is a Brizo welcome reception tonight! All day Thursday,
there will be brand and product sessions with the Brizo team, from 9:00 til 4:15!  On Friday a champagne brunch is scheduled, followed by Jason Wu's Fashion Show and then an after party with Jason Wu himself!  

Photo courtesy of Jason Wu

From the Brizo website:
Introducing Jason Wu for Brizo. This exclusive bath collection features the aesthetic sense of a renowned fashion designer, coupled with the design and innovation-including SmartTouchPlus™ and TempIQ™ Temperature Control Technology-that could only come from Brizo.


Brizo
 If you aren't familiar with Brizo please visit their website!  I know you will love their products as much as I do!

Thank You Brizo for sending me to New York!  I am thrilled beyond words!
I can't wait to post about my trip!  Remember, you can follow along daily on twitterFacebook and instagram!

Click here for a schedule of Fashion Week Events!

If you're not at #LincolnCenter this week, you can still watch the #MBFW runway shows on the #LiveRunway!
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. ENJOY....
    TAKE IT ALL IN
    WILL BE LOOKING AT ALL YOUR PICTURES.
    MOST OF ALL...HAVE FUN AND COME HOME SAFE AND SOUND!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Lucky you! Enjoy it! I'm off to do a little more Brizo research!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Meghan! You will like what you find with Brizo!

      Delete
  3. Have a great trip! (And, let's get together when you get back!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily! Yes, let's! I can't wait to see those babies!

      Delete
  4. How exciting! Hope you have a GREAT trip. Congrats on winning the Style Spotter contest-can't wait to see your picks! Have fun. Gotta catch up on your posts. ~Lyvonne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lyvonne! I so appreciate your kind remarks!!!

      Delete
  5. Have a wonderful time in NYC Lisa!!
    xoxo, Lissy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lissy! It is already fun!!! Can't wait to share!

      Delete
  6. Lisa,
    I'll be thinking about you, especially knowing you are just up the road. I know you'll have the time of your life!!!
    xoxo Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to live this through you LISA!!! Im so happy for you. Have a wonderful time and share every second with us please!!!
    xo Nancy
    Powellbrowerhome.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!