Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Chandra Rugs....


Chandra Rugs was a new find at High Point Market for me!!!!  Just look at some of the great patterns!  
There are several designer collections from Amy Butler, Emma Gardner, Thomas Paul and AvaLisa!
Quality at great price points....Emma Gardner rug collection was my favorite!  I especially liked her sweet hubby who was so proud of his wife and her hard work and talent!


Emma Gardner collection...



Thomas Paul collection....



More Thomas Paul...





Emma Gardener, Great rug for tweeners....



Emma Gardner....Love this for a child's room....




Especially loved the 8ft round rugs available in many patterns....
Amy Butler collection...



These awesome rugs ship from Georgia!!  Woohoo for me!  
There are lots more great patterns, check them out here!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!