Monday, October 28, 2013

Lunch at The Orangery at Kensington Palace, London, UK


I was looking through my pictures and realized I never shared our lovely lunch at The Orangery at Kensington Palace and many others interesting things about our Blogtour London trip so I thought I would circle back around and revisit London for a bit.  I hope you find this post as delightful as the day we spent at Kensington. [ read more...]



On the last day of blogtour London we had a royal treat by having lunch at The Orangery at Kensington Palace.  This where Decorex International was held this year so it seemed only fitting to lunch before attending the show.  I kept my eye out for Kate Middleton, but she didn't show.


The building itself is quite impressive.  You definitely feel like royalty when you arrive at this impressive facade. 








The Kensington Palace china on display.



 Our lunch was in a private rotunda off the main dining room.


We felt very special brushing past the main dining room of beautiful people to our private dining room.  The food, company and service was impeccable.  I can't remember a  lovely lunch ever.  Elegant is the word that comes to mind to describe The Orangery. It was the perfect entree into our day at Decorex.


A big thank you to Martha Orellana and Mr. Steam our host for our beautiful lunch! It was a fabulous day, Kate didn't know what she missed!



I highly recommend you have lunch or high tea at The Orangery at Kensington Palace, if you travel to London!
It will be a day you won't forget!


Thank you to the wonderful sponsors of Blogtour London!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!