Thursday, January 7, 2016

The Don't Miss Event of the Year! Design Bloggers Conference 2016!!!!!


Have you made plans to attend The 6th Annual Design
 Bloggers Conference in Atlanta on March 6th - 8th?  

If not, what are you waiting for? 

 This event only comes around once a year and this
 year promises to be biggest and best event yet! 

 Join A-List interior design bloggers, new media innovators
 and interior design industry leaders for the most informative
 two-day conference specifically focused on the interests
 of bloggers on interior design. 

Not only is this conference jammed packed with information that
 will put you ahead of the social media pack, but this even offers
 a unique opportunity for collaborating with potential advertisers
 and companies that could offer amazing
connections for your brand.  

Come along for the fun and meet the icons of the
 design blogosphere and traditional media.  Learn about
 exciting new products and meet editors of magazines,
 heads of companies and other bloggers who are willing
to share the secrets of their success.

Design Blogger Conference is the annual party we have been
 waiting a year to attend, sign up now, so you don't miss out!   

Remember last year, when you sat at home and were green
 with envy as you watched all the fun photos posted on
 social media?  Well, I can promise you it was more fun
 than what you thought you missed!  We had a blast!!!

Sign up now before the Early Bird Deadline on Jan. 24th
 and SAVE yourself a $100 Bucks!!!

Don't sit at home watching from the sidelines join me
 and be part of the action?   

The Design Bloggers Conference is the only conference that focuses completely on bloggers who blog about interior design.  I have attended the conference for the past three years and cannot figure out for the life of me, why I did not go before 2013!  The first year I attended, I was amazed at how much I learned.  I wrote so many notes my hand was numb at the end of the two days.  The information was great but not the only perk of attending.  I was thrilled to meet other bloggers throughout the country whom I knew through social media but had never had the opportunity to meet face to face.  Once we met at DBC, we were instantly friends because of our social media ties.   I also made contacts with companies and other brands that have been important to my business.   The networking alone was worth the two days I spent at the conference.  The second year, I signed up early because I knew how much I had gained from my first years attendance.  That year I went better prepared with more business cards and came away with even more valuable collateral for my brand.  The third year was the charm.  If you come to the conference this year, I'll meet you in the hallway and share why I call the third year the charm but otherwise, I'll let you guess why I say that. 
Let's just say when I leave the conference this year with the wave of a hand I'll bid you "Au Revoir" and head to the airport for exotic lands because of a trip I won at the conference last year!  

If I haven't convinced you yet, just keep reading....

Look Who Else is Going to Be There!!!


If you are a design blogger, a design enthusiast,
 aspiring interior designer, someone who writes about
 interior design, a supplier to the luxury home design
 community or a seasoned interior designer you
 should not miss this event.  

This year's conference will include sessions on the following topics:
  • Instagram Marketing
  • Cultivating the Relationships Between Brands and Bloggers
  • The Efficiency, Effectiveness and Visibility of Social Media Marketing in the Interior Design and Architecture World
  • The Evolving Role of Blogging in Business Marketing
  • Blogger and Brand Collaborations: Speaking the Secret Language of Lasting Collaborations
  • Navigating Google Analytics for Your Blog or Website
  • How to Build Your Business Through Inbound Marketing
  • What You Should Know About Search and Analytics



DBC-FB-16


The Venue
The conference is held at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta. The 25-floor Grand Hyatt is in fashionable Buckhead, 6 miles north of downtown Atlanta, in the heart of the city’s premier shopping, dining and entertainment  area. Complimentary shuttle within a 2-mile radius. This     elegant hotel offers a peaceful retreat with exceptional service and it is easily accessible by the commuter rail (MARTA) station right inside Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport.  


Remember, the Early Bird Special ENDS JAN 24th!  so 
sign up NOW before you forget or the tickets sell out!!!

Questions?  Please feel free to email me and ask!
Lisa@lisamende.com

I hope to see you at Design Bloggers Conference in March!


JOIN OUR COMMUNITY OF DESIGN BLOGGERS


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!