Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Still Shopping!! Best Buys on Favorite Athletic Wear!

Nike Flyknit Zoom Reg. $150 NOW $90

You cannot buy motivation, but you
 can buy cool athletic wear!!!!
Ok, girls!  I don't know about you, but it's time to peel off the pounds I gained over the holidays.  In my opinion, the best way to get motivated is to have cute things to wear for exercising.  I have been shopping for new athletic shoes and apparel in the after Christmas sales.   I have found some goodies.  It's like Christmas all over again when I find a box at my backdoor and something cute inside like brightly colored athletic wear.  Here are some of my favorite things.  Order quick if you see something you like because as I was shopping my sizes were sometimes snatched out of my cart!  Most of the shoes I chose are the Nike knit mesh style shoes.  I love these shoes because not only are they comfortable but they are perfect for cross training that seems to be my style these days. 

Nike Mesh Sneakers REG $100 ON SALE FOR $60
 I almost always gravitate between shoes in bright colors of pink/orange or blue/green.  I'm digging this pair of blue shoes with mint laces.
Nike Mesh Sneakers Reg $100 ON SALE FOR $ 70
Nike Juvenate Sneakers Was $85 NOW $51
I'm digging this orange pair that are a great price.  This pair would be fun for casual wear. 

Everyone has athletic wear on sale right now! 
 Here are some of my favorite resources!  



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Lisa, I am loving these colorful Nikes, very inspiring! Thank you for the sale info!


    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    Life Lessons: So Honored!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!