Saturday, January 9, 2016

Saturday Shopping - Fab Boots on Sale!!!

Frye Shirley Riding Boot WAS $458 NOW $343


This is my favorite time of the year to snatch up boots on sale!  Next year when I open the boxes, I am always thrilled to find boots I have bought from the end of the season sales from the year before.  I wanted to share some of my favorites I have found this year. Take my advice and snag them while they are here!  They won't last long!
Frye Jane Boot WAS $388 NOW $291



You can never go wrong with a good pair of Frye Boots.  They are classic and rarely go out of style.  I have Frye boots I wore in college in my closet and they are still good.  They have been resoled a few times but still classic.  This happens to be one of my favorite pairs of Frye boots for this season.   While they aren't half price, anytime I can get Frye boots $100 or more dollars off and they have the size I need in the style I want, I buy them!  Check out the Frye boots on sale at Neimans click here.   Nordstrom has Frye Boots on sale too click here.
Sophia Webster WAS $695 NOW $293

I also like to use this time to purchase novelty boots that I wouldn't normally pay the price to own.  I am digging this pair of Sophia Webster leopard combat boots.  There are some other amazing boots here.


Rag and Bone Was $495 NOW $148

I tried this boot on at Neimans before Christmas and almost bought it, so glad I waited!  I must say it is the softest and most comfortable boot I found.  I like the height of the heel. 
SAVE $40 on the Dolce Vita Grayden boot here! on Sale for $99.99

Donald Pliner Navy Cosmos reg. $228 for $169.99
Also available in black here.

Kate Spade Samara Boot $398 Sale for $278

ShopBop has these boots for Sale!  Click Here!
Tory Burch has these, click here!


I must add that while I was shopping the sale, I also kept an eye peeled for what is new and fresh.  Check out these fabulous finds.....
Aren't these fabulous....
And these pink beauties!!!!!!! To Die For!
They also come in Ocean

Happy Shopping!  I'm off to check out the home sales next!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!