Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Sprucing Up in The New Year? Choose Huntington House Furniture Made In NC

 

I don't know what you have planned for the new year, but
I'm already making plans to redecorate my house.  Last night
I was looking through photos I took while at High Point Market in 
October and found images I took while in Huntington House Furniture.
I always get excited when I stumble upon a new resource, especially
when it is a company who manufacturers its products in


Huntington House has been manufacturing furniture  in Hickory, North Carolina since 1982 and the quality is amazing! This family owned company continues to operate its business by the original philosophy the company was founded upon, which is to create world class custom upholstery.  Huntington House's passion for quality, comfort,fashion and great customer service is why the company is so successful.



Timeless design with updated flair is a hallmark of 
Huntington House Furniture.  As I walked through the showroom, I saw so many pieces of furniture that want to use in upcoming projects.  I am not a big leather sofa fan but Huntington House turned me into one.  The sofa above was beautiful, I was trying to find a project for it. 


The Huntington House line is based on traditional lines, but the company isn't afraid of adding updated styling like this notched back sofa, which I think is perfect for entertaining. 

Tired of the Restoration One size fits all approach to decorating?  Want to customize your furniture so that your house doesn't look like everyone elses on the block?  Huntington House allows you to choose wood finishes, trims and decorative upholstery treatments to make your furniture truly bespoke.  Each piece of furniture is custom ordered to your specifications with an strict attention to detail. 


Shown here is one of the many beautiful chairs available in leather or any of the fabrics in the line.  Have something in mind Huntington House doesn't have?  Just ask, they will also do COM.  



Huntington House's vast array of fabrics and leathers are from all over the world. There is everything from Irish Linens, Turkish Chenilles and Belguim velvets to hand embroidered silks from India.   This company has the best offerings of fabrics and leathers you will find in a furniture line.



Look at the updated sillouhettes of these glamour inspired side chairs and the chic leather accent on this tall tight back lounge chair.


Don't see anything from the standard line that fits your needs?  No worries, Huntington House has a solutions program that allows you to custom design furniture to fit your hearts desires.

They also introduced a new Cryton Line at market which is truly amazing.  No more red wine worries with Cryton fabrics.  

Like what you see and want to learn more?

If you are a consumer and wish to buy Huntington House visit their website here and enter your zip code.  If you are a designer, Huntinghouse has a "To the Trade" Showroom in High Point. 

Or if you live in Charlotte and need my services to help you refresh for the new year contact me at Lisa@Lisamende.com

Follow Huntington House on their social channels to 
see more of their beautiful line here:



The winner of the Iris Doll is Terra Varnes!!!  Email me to give me your address lisa@lisamende.com

The winner of the Karl Lagerfeld Doll is @Fromentalny
 send me your address lisa@lisamende.com

Photography property of Huntington House Furniture


Huntington House was my sponsor for High Point Market.  My opinions are my own and I only post about products I believe in and think of interest to my readers.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!