Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Join Me at Design Camp Atlanta in January !!! Gotta Little Gift for You Keep Reading.....


Woohoo!   Design Camp is almost upon us!!!  I love Design Camp!  Have you ever been?  If you have you know what I'm talking about and if you haven't then shame on you!  Not really, Just kidding, but now's your chance to attend a fun, fun event and learn so much to help grow your design business in 2016!  

I am excited to announce I'm speaking at Design Camp Atlanta on a panel about "Designer Showhouses" with my fab studio partner, Traci Zeller,  and wonderful friends, Lance Jackson, David Ecton of Parker Kennedy and amazing Design Camp co-founder, Lori Dennis.  Vanessa Kogevinas will be the moderator.  Our panel is on Saturday, at 3pm! 

 Would love to meet you at Camp! 

Atlanta is such a great location for Camp!  It starts January 15th , mark your calendars, Sign Up today and meet me at camp!!  It is guaranteed to be 3 days of amazing information!  There will be showroom tours, book signings, business coaching and the opportunity to earn 10 CEU's of credit!   It's going to be a "don't miss" event for networking not to mention lots of great information on how to build your design business!!!  Did I mention the cocktail parties?  Oh yeah!!!!  You know you don't want to be left out.....

Here's a little Gift from Me to You!!!!

Click Here to Register!  When registering make sure you use code Speaker 100 to receive 50%OFF the overall cost of Camp!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Lisa, I know so many are going to enjoy and look forward to Design Camp!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena
    More Books for the Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!