Monday, December 29, 2014

I'm Still On Break....



I just returned from our Christmas with my family.  Typically I post about my Mom's Christmas decorations but I did not get the the family dinner in time and they had already eaten so the tables were not photo worthy.  Sorry!  I know so many of you enjoy seeing those pictures.  Hopefully I will be on time next year so I can get the pictures for the blog!  When we are in Newton Grove, we always stay at our family cabin.  It is only 5 minutes from my parent's house but it keeps my mom from feeling like she is responsible for every meal.  She works so hard getting everything done for Christmas Day I like to give her a break.  When we are at the cabin my husband gets up each morning and cooks a big breakfast for everyone.  The kids love it.  Family comes and goes on a daily basis which we don't get the luxury of having when we are in Charlotte.  I grew up around a large family so I love that aspect of being at the cabin. Sometimes we stay through New Years but this year we will spend New Years in Charlotte.   






Too Tired To Function Hoodie

I have so much to do in January and February.  It's all exciting so don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining!  I can't wait to share every last stinking detail with you. There is so much good going on in my life right now I can hardly stand it!   So for now, I'll just say hang in there, if you are as tired as me.....slap on your too tired to function hoodie and hide!
The best is yet to come!  
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, I soooo love your blog! I have purchased many things you recommended from the Melvin bracelets to the ham biscuits and love them all! Thanks so much for this treasure! It sounds like you had a lovely Christmas and I hope a very Happy New Year! Miss you! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dr Carolyn! Thank you so much for telling me that! I'm so happy!! Happy New Year my friend! oxox miss seeing you!

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!