Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Do You Know About D&L Candles?



Recently, I had the good fortune of winning a beautiful D&L Candle on twitter.  I wasn't familiar with this candle line so I was pleasantly surprised and delighted when a beautifully designed box arrived at my door.  As you can see the packaging is exquisite.  The candle I won was "Turkish Delight".  I must say it is a wonderful scent.  
{click to keep reading.....}





Are you familiar with D&L Candles?  I had so much fun checking out their website.  I found all kind of cool candles I plan to order.  There are so many fab collections you must check it out yourself!  Here are some of my favorites...


Poison Fruit collection



Artisan Collection

 Mineral Collection



Also, D&L all kinds of great gift sets!  There is something for everyone like these funky bright colored skulls or pretty florals like these:


These would be perfect for birthdays, Mother's Day or just a special thinking of you gift.  



CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS
Use fb15 for 15% off your order also spend $150 and get a free Gardenia Petals pocket watch & free shipping


Follow D&L on their social channels for more info:
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. How pretty - adore the fruit. Hope you have a wonderful weekend, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!