Saturday, August 17, 2013

Perfect Wardrobe Capsule for Travel

Capsule for Paris

Capsule for Paris by lisamende featuring paper hats

I've got travel on the mind!  What do you think about this capsule?
I love the idea of adding cobalt blue to punch up my wardrobe.
Now I need to get some cobalt nail polish!





Tess Giberson mesh top
forwardforward.com


MbyM long sleeve top
$31 - zalando.co.uk



Pussycat cotton coat
$70 - houseoffraser.co.uk


Real leather jacket
$1,215 - youheshe.com


TIBI black and white skirt
net-a-porter.com






Chunky earrings
$6.24 - newlook.com


18k yellow gold jewelry
scullyandscully.com



Square hoop earrings
$9.38 - debenhams.com


Paper hat
modcloth.com


Echo striped scarve
bloomingdales.com


Witchery black cat eye sunglasses
$64 - witchery.com.au

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I must say I'm impressed that it all seems pretty adorable too. I love this grouping especially that trench coat! I love that jolt of cobalt too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kami!!! I do love that coat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can officially dress me now;) Hopefully I will get my blog out today, we are just finishing a fireplace in the living room, so I want to get my tushie in gear and post! xob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Good luck with your blog but don't sweat it, life happens! oxox

      Delete
  4. Lisa I love these choices, longer skirt perhaps. Adore the cobalt blue added a fave of mine!

    xoxo
    Karena
    2013 Designer Series

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!! Haha! u r prob right but I like short! LOL oxoxo

      Delete
  5. i dont think there's one thing on this board i dont like. lets go shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go girl!!! I think you could shop for me and decorate my house too!

      Delete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!