Monday, March 4, 2013

Joss & Main Sale Curated by Lisa Mende Design



In Conjunction with the Design Blogger's Conference, I was asked by Joss& Main  to curate a sale starting at 9pm tomorrow night March 5th through March 9th.   




I am sharing a small sampling of a few of the awesome things that will be included in my sale!  There will be thirty total included in the collection. (read more after the break)

I had so much fun putting this sale together!  I can't wait for it to go live, so you can take advantage of all the "must have" to die for things I have chosen just for you!  Don't wait!  Sign up today if you aren't already a member so you will be ready when the sale goes live!  These items won't last long so shop quickly if you see something you want!  

Don't know what Joss & Main is?  Who better to answer that question than Joss & Main themselves here's what they said, "For those who delight in discovery, the thrill of the find, and a daily dose of design inspiration, Joss & Main is a premier members-only site that offers limited-time sales on the world's best brands for your home and life. "


Sign Up today by clicking the Joss & Main button at the bottom of my post.  Tomorrow night when the sale goes live, get your fingers ready to shop for the latest designer items, all discounted just for you!   I am so honored to be asked to curate this sale.  I hope you like what I have chosen!  I would love it if you would pop in to Joss & Main to see the complete collection and give me your thoughts on what you find!  

Sale goes live at 9pm on March 5th
and ends on March 9th!



Joss and Main


 I would like to thank Joss & Main for being one of the Design Blogger's Conference's sponsors!  It's been an incredible event.  I've learned so much and met so many people.

The Tobi Fairley Olioboard Contest "Get Published" ends tomorrow, I would love it if you would vote today and tomorrow for me on my "Stripes are Hot Board"!  Thanks so much for your votes!
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. Lisa what an honor and thrill! I'll be on the lookout tomorrow for the sale! I get an email to my inbox from J&M every day! how exciting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa; I know there will be some great items from what you've shown.
    I hope you will visit when you have a moment.

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so perfect for you. You have a fantastic eye for spotting trends. I'm so excited for your!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am registered and ready to go. Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!