Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Let's get this out of the way...

Today was a sad day for me....
Steve Jobs died....
What else is there to say...
I love my Apple, iPad, iMac, iPod, iPhone
I love Steve Jobs!
I admire this man!  He was the epitome of cool!
I think about his kids, his wife, his extended family....
Here's to you Steve Jobs
The world is a better place because of you...
You took lemons and made lemonade.  Most people
who developed a product and then were fired from it
would have been negative about it but not you...
you said it was the best thing that ever happened to you!!!

So heres to you Steve Jobs!  May you rest in eternity!




The quality not the longevity of one's life, is  what is important...
Dr. Martin Luther King
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!