Friday, October 7, 2011

It's all about the layers.....

This Fall the more layers the better, so go ahead and layer it on...




























(all images from pinterest)
Decoration should be integral to the shape and structure of furniture and buildings, not simply applied without regard to their overall form. Each year I add to the number of ways I decorate; the same surface can have several techniques layered over one another.
              - James Evanson, Artist, Architect and Furniture Designer


-sorry for the grainy quality of the photos, it's been a really busy week for me, i am off this morning to chapel hill, to work on the house.  wish me luck....
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your blog is wonderful...I can tell how much heart and soul (and time) you put in.
    Look forward to reading more.
    Best,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!