Wednesday, January 11, 2017

I'm At KBIS This Week! Follow Me on instagram to See What I'm Seeing Here in Orlando!


I'm currently pursuing the halls of the Kitchen and Bath Show in Orlando.  Join me today at the DXV Booth to view the Design Panel vignettes.  They are amazing! We are going to have so much fun!  

I'm also doing a designer takeover on instagram for Traditional Home Magazine and DXV Luxury, so if you are on instagram make sure you follow those two accounts as well as @lisamendedesign to see all that I am seeing at KBIS2017!

Click Here to Keep reading and find out What I'm Seeing....


I'll be posting a complete trend report once I return home.  All I can say is wow!  This show is on steroids compared to the show last year in Vegas!

I'm seeing color everywhere.  Bye, Bye grey!  There's a new girl in town and her name is color!  

Remember!  Follow by clicking on the hyperlink on each name below!





To see everything I am seeing!  Its a triple treat kind of day!

Also, check out hashtag #kbis2017 will hook you up with all the instagram post by everyone posting!

P.S. Don't forget to email me if you want to learn more about my info products coming in Feb.  Don't know what I'm talking about?  Click Here!
Email me Lisa@lisamende.com to get on the list for early bird pricing and details! Be the first!  There will be a limited number who can take advantage of this Early Bird special!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!