Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Kelvin 36 Tools-My New Fav Urban Tool Kit



As a designer, I have an installation kit that I take along for installing client's homes.  I am always looking for the latest and greatest compact tools because otherwise, my installation kit gets really heavy.  I recently discovered the Kelvin.36 and love it.  Seriously, who doesn't love a tool that can replace 36 items in your toolkit, right?  And it is small enough to fit in a kitchen drawer if you just want a simple tool that can hammer, screw, measure, and open a wine bottle to name a few of its most desirable traits.  I think I'm going to buy a few for Christmas gifts. 



Mine is pink which I chose on purpose because I live in a house full of men and felt they might think twice before walking off with a hot pink tool!


I also like that this tool has a sharp blade that is hidden
 when I did need it. 


This might be the only way I can keep up with a tape measure!  I keep saying that I'm going to invest in a box of two hundred tape measures with my logo on them but this might solve the problem.


Here are the many functions the Kelvin.36 can perform:

Tape measure
Hammer
Flashlight
wine opener
bottle opener
level
magnet
knife blade
Screwdriver with 26 exchangeable bits

Isn't that cool?


If you would like to order a Kelvin 36 click here for details!

Want to learn more about Kelvin?  click here to visit their website!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!