Thursday, June 2, 2016

Harp and Finial - A Great new Resource at High Point Market 2016



Another great new resource I was introduced to during High Point
 April Market while on Design Bloggers Tour was Harp & Finial

You might think by the name that this company is just lighting, but it is much, much more.  Harp & Finial offer great design at amazing price points!  Their lamps were the beginning of what is now a full line of furniture and accessories.  Their categories of options include items which fall into either the tailored, modern, preppy, organic or global designs.  They offer furniture, art, mirrors, accessories, lighting, and pillows 

I saw so many great options for client projects as well as a few things I liked for myself such as this guy....


I thought I was going to have to arm wrestle Holly Phillips of The English Room for him!  LOL! Isn't he the cutest?  


Everywhere we looked their beautiful accessories, furniture,
Everywhere we looked there amazing accessories, furniture, and lighting in the Harp & Finial showroom.


I especially loved these Chinese chairs in bright orange and turquoise.


Harp & Finial also offers great looking sculptures like this one.


More great looking products in the Harp & Finial showroom.
There's my monkey which I have already named Chester!


Great looking mixed metal lamps.


As you can see from the photos this showroom packs a punch
 when it comes to offering something for everyone.


This grouping of furniture and accessories were one of my favorite vignettes.  I love the elephant lamps on the console and the pillows in the chair.  Harp & Finial also offer great looking large scale art at prices that will make you squeal.


Here is a close up of the elephant lamps.  Aren't they stunning?  Traci Zeller and I love anything that has an animal motif as part of the design
don't we Traci? 


These brass finish animal heads on lucite bases were fun as were the pineapple sculptures on this sexy mirrored coffee table.


Here's another great vignette.  Love, love, love the mirrored
 panels to the left and the art over the console.


I love the art over this console and believe they said it was a best seller.
Great colors!  I also love the yellow vases which add a pop of color!



From start to finish their focus on craftsmanship and quality is equally as important as their commitment to offering trendsetting style.


Described by Home Accents Today as a "no-frills approach to storage that is stylish and practical at once," the HARP & FINIAL Lockhart Cabinet showcases an array of square beveled mirrors for a unique, modern look.


here are 



There was so much to see it was hard to take it all in at once.  

If you are a designer, make sure you register on their website to see
what this company has to offer here.  I promise you will not be disappointed.  If you are a consumer and saw something you like, you may email me Lisa@lisamende.com, and I can help you!



Thank you Harp & Finial for the warm welcome!


 What a fun time we had the Harp & Finial showroom!  They gave us darling bags with a S'well water bottle, pen, and other fun things!  I had a ball and am excited to have these beautiful products along my offerings for client projects!

Note: Harp & Finial were sponsors of Design Bloggers Tour, but my thoughts and ideas are my own!  


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!