Saturday, February 7, 2015

Taylor Burke Home "Style It Challenge" On One Kings Lane


I have a treat for you today!!! Have you heard about the "Style It" Challenge?  One of my favorite resources, Taylor Burke Home, teamed up with another favorite resource, Cotton and Quill,  then partnered with One Kings Lane to bring us the "Style It" Challenge.  They invited five design bloggers to use one of Taylor Burke's gorgeous brass based X-benches to design a room of their choice. 


My friend and fellow designer, Holly Hollingsworth Phillips of The English Room, used moss green x -benches in her mountain house, Pixie Springs Cottage.  I love the moss green Taylor-Burke x-bench and Cotton and Quill Purple Orchid Fabric on the pillows!  Stunning room!


Another design blogger friend of mine, Vicki Bolick of
 The Ace Of Space created this beautiful bathroom!
I love that Cole & Son fish wallpaper peeking from
 the water closet!  

Remember there are three more design bloggers projects to 
check out so pop over to One Kings Lane and see them
all!  It's a treat to read while sipping coffee on a Saturday Morning!

Peter Zebra X Bench


What to see all the pieces from Taylor Burke Home available on One Kings Lane Today?  Click here!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing!! I think they all did a phenomenal job!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to share this awesome challenge!!! You know I love Cotton & Quill and Taylor Burke! xoxox

      Delete
  2. The real comfort is given by small little things not by luxurious things.Shoe racks in Delhi India & Heavy iron board

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your kind comments! I enjoy your feedback! No spam, link backs or commercial advertisements please! They will be removed!